Coronado Athletics is pleased to announce that the winter sports season is upon us. Tryouts start on Monday, November 13th for all winter sports.
Coronado Athletics/Business Office Hours: Monday-Friday 7am - 3:30pm.
Mandatory Winter Sports Parents Meeting - Wed, November 15th @6pm in the Main Gym.
Winter Sports at Coronado are: Girls & Boys Wrestling, Girls & Boys Basketball and Girls Swim & Dive.
Online Registration for Winter Sports is now open!
All 2023-2024 registrations will be online; please keep a hard copy of your athlete's physical to upload during the registration process.
Athletic fees need to be paid at the Coronado Business Office; we do not accept any payments online or over the phone. We will start taking payments for athletic fees starting Thursday, November 1st. Winter Sports Fees must be paid no later than Friday, November 10th.
-To Register Online:
- Online Sports Registration link – https://coronadohs-ar.rschooltoday.com/ click on link and follow the instructions. See below if you are a first-time user.
- After completing the online registration and uploading a current physical
- Make Payment at the Business Office.
- Bring receipt of payment to the Athletic Office for a yellow clearance card and blue card.
- Athletes will give the Clearance Card & Blue Card to their Coach on the day of tryouts. They will not be able to participate on the 1st day of tryouts/practice without the yellow clearance card & blue card.
- You are all set! Enjoy your winter season.
First Time Online Registration Users - Create an Account & Register.
- Create Family Account
- Create username/password
- Await email confirmation for account
- Fill out online registration
- Add your student athletes to this page
Note: If you previously created an account and want to add a sibling, new student or add a sport, login to your family account, DO NOT create a separate new account.
D11 Physical Form - Please print, fill out and have physician's signature along with date of physical. This form can be uploaded to your online account for the physical.
If you qualify for free or reduced lunch, you must bring your qualification letter to the business office with you when making your payment.
-Pre-season camps for each sport are taking place or coming up in the next week. Information is available on each individual sports page on the left-hand side of this page.
-Contact information for each of our winter sports head coaches is listed below.
- Girls Basketball - John Coder email@example.com;
- Boys Basketball - Cody Bernbeck; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Wrestling - Matt Brickell or David Hurtado; David.email@example.com
- Boys Wrestling - Matt Brickell or David Hurtado; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Swim & Dive - Nate Holm; email@example.com
Transferring students or students who do not attend Coronado:
Please contact Coronado's Athletic Director, Jimmy Porter, at 719-328-3617 for additional information and forms to be filled out prior to November 10, 2023.
After you register your student(s) online, the Athletic Office will check athletic eligibility.
Any additional questions - please feel free to contact: